Early Childhood Teacher (or Diploma Qualified Educators)
Future Stars Early Learning Centers is looking for passionate, dedicated Early Childhood Teachers to join our team on either a full-time or part-time basis.
If you have a diploma and are willing to study to become an Early Childhood Teacher, we will provide you with incentives (financial, time off the floor for studying) to complete the degree.
Working at an Early Childhood Teacher at Future Stars will require you to deliver a creative, consistent and high-quality educational program for young children from 6 weeks to 6 years. You will enjoy the pleasure of creating educational experiences tailored to the needs and interests of the individual children. These experiences will require you to think creatively, will incorporate modern technology as well as traditional methods of knowledge delivery and enhancement.
You should already have some experience working in preschool settings before applying for this position. Other requirements of the role are listed below.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods allowed for by the EYLF and NQF
- Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
- Certification in child CPR
- Is punctual, responsible and pleasant and lives and breathes sustainability and inclusive practices
- Degree in early childhood education
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling
- Education assistance program for Diploma's looking to study to become ECTs
- Awesome team in a growing company